40 Campsites are also available at Screamhollow. The cost is $20.00 per night for tents and $30.00 per night for RVs and campers. No we won't scare you while you sleep! But you can extend your wicked evening and sleep in the next day! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for camping reservations.
Primitive camping, group fire ring, water and port-o-potties available in camping area. 1 tent and up to 4 people per campsite. Limited number of camper sites available.
For information on corporate event pricing and themed weddings please contact us at email@example.com.
Bring your ticket stub from "Scare for A Cure" for $3.00 off your Scream Hollow admission all season. Only valid at the ticket booth. Visit another great haunted attraction at www.scareforacure.org. Likewise, bring your Scream Hollow ticket stub to "Scare For a Cure" for $3.00 off.
Rules & Warnings
1. We have the right to refuse service to ANYONE
2. You should not enter any of our attractions if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, back conditions, are prone to seizures, physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problem, or are pregnant, or suffer from any form of mental illness, including claustrophobia. Latex is used in our attractions and those with allergies to latex should not enter.
3. Do not enter any of our attractions if you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs of any kind. You will be denied entry into our attractions if any of these conditions are noticed by our staff.
4. Children under 13 MUST be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. Children MUST be supervised at ALL TIMES.
5. No food or drinks are allowed inside any of the attractions.
6 Do not touch our actors and they will not touch you.
7. You will experience intense audio, low visibility, lighting, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, special effects, sudden actions.
8. No smoking or open flames of ANY kind are permitted inside the attractions.
9. No running or rough play is allowed inside the park.
10. No sharp objects are allowed inside any of the attractions.
11. No flashlights, laser pointers, cell phones or any other forms of illumination are permitted inside any of our attractions.
12. We are not responsible for any lost objects. Please leave your valuables at home or locked in your car.
Your ticket is a revokable license and may be taken and admission refused upon refund of purchase price. Ticket holder understands that there is an inherent risk involved with attending any of the attractions at Scream Hollow. Ticket holder voluntarily assumes any and all risks and dangers associated with participation in our attractions. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into our attractions, ticket holder agrees to release its operator, its parent corporations, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and landlord from any liability, harm, injury, or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending any of our attractions.
OUR HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 12 AND UP. PARENTS ARE WELCOME TO BRING YOUNGER CHILDREN TO THE CAFE AND BAKERY TO ENJOY THE HALLOWEEN AREA.